Our Sweet Girl with JustNick

Hello JustNick friends! This week on the blog we are featuring projects with leaves, which I love! Rather than use a fall-themed photo, I decided to use this beautiful picture of my daughter with the Fall Frame cut file and the Carta Bella Welcome Home collection.
To begin the project, I printed the Fall Frame in a 12x12 size and layered it on top of the wood grain patterned paper that I splattered with black paint. 
Next, I cut another of the Fall Frame in off white patterned paper and layered it behind the original frame - because I do everything backwards - giving it tons of dimension.
Next, I matted the photo with orange patterned paper and adhered it to the layout with foam squares. I followed this with several of the die cuts and stickers included with the collection. For the title I used foam Thickers with letter stickers from Carta Bella.
A border sticker and more embellishments were added along the top of the layout.
A few enamel dots, heart stickers, and journaling completed the project.
This picture is one that I felt needed a beautiful backdrop, and I think the layout is just that. The leaves are so dainty and frame the picture perfectly.
Thank you for stopping by today - be sure to visit the JustNick shop for more beautiful cut files and inspiration from the design team.

Comments