Exclusive Cut Files with Scrapbook Circle

Hello friends!

It's Jen today with a project made using the Paradise Cove printable bundle and exclusive Sun and Let's Go digital cut files. My family and I spent a week in California over the summer and this kit is perfect for recording those vacation memories.



To begin, I cut 12 of the Sun digital files using white card stock and machine stitched them to a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper (white card stock). I added a piece of the MME washi, an AC die cut, and a printed sentiment from the Paradise Cove collection.



Next, I used the pink patterned paper with palm leaves to back my photo, which I chose because of the pink tones in the background of the photo. I adhered the picture to the white card stock and began embellishing with the AC die cuts included in the full bundle.



To the left of the photo I added more of the die cuts and one of the printable tags.



Next, I used the striped patterned paper and cut the Let's Go sentiment, which I used as the title on the layout. Last, I placed a couple of the puffy circle stickers from MME near the photo.



I love that I can print and reprint the papers and embellishments from this collection. The finished layout has a fun vibe and really captures the mood of that day.



Thank you so much for visiting today! I hope you are inspired to create with this wonderful collection - be it a travelers notebook, planner, scrapbook layout, or card - with its versatile papers and embellishments.

Comments